I finally have my computer back!! My tica mom is so good to me! The repair place was not going to give it to me today. They said it the hard drive hadn't come yet blah blah blah, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. She told them i was leaving monday and needed it today( they aren't open on saturdays). So i got a call during Spanish class that my computer was ready! She's the best. I am so relieved I got it back!!
I don't even know where to start with updates. So much has happened since my computer broke. This was probably the weeks I have had the most substantial stuff to write, and i was without the means! hahaa
I guess I'll start with I am leaving on Monday for a 3 week internship in San Gabriel de Asserrí en las montanas de San Jose. I will be working in a school, either helping teach kindergarten or English, while living with a new host family. This is supposed to give us an idea of what it is like to live in the campo(countryside) of Costa Rica. Every student (except envi sci) is placed in an internship usually in a more rural part of Costa Rica. I will not have very much access to internet during this period, so do not expect updates!
I will be uploading photos soon, and will prob write some blogs as I upload photos. :)
I love you. Chris, Jon and the girls are here. At dinner Emily saw a picture of you so we asked if she wanted to go to Uncle Jim's and see Danny and Jeremy and she said nope only Lindsey! Well we told here were you are and I don;t think she has a clue where that is!
ReplyDelete